Wednesday 16 September 2015

Wish List Wednesday - Bespoke Barware's Cockney Rhyming Range

This week I discovered the delights of Bespoke Barware. They have an East London based studio where they create a wide range of barware including the most amazing tiki mugs. I have fallen for the Cockney Rhyming Range as well as a couple others. The range includes; Vera Lynn (Gin), Fine n Dandy (Shandy), Tom Thumb (Rum), Pig’s Ear (Beer) and Gold Watch (Scotch). 
The Cockney Rhyming Range
I think Vera is my favourite, and coincidentally my Nana's name, unfortunately I can't drink gin as there are far too many tears involved. If we were going for the appropriate mug fro the drink I'd probably have the Tom Thumb in hand most evenings, I do love a dark and stormy!  
Check out that lippy!
Bespoke Barware is the love child of Cheeky Tiki who set up and run some of the UK most famous Tiki and Tropical drinking holes including Mahiki, Kanaloa, Lola Lo & Bodos Schloss. Now Bespoke Barware is the arm of the operation who look after the barware and aesthetic elements. Their main workshop is based in East London with an artisan team of experts in ceramics, woodwork, fiberglass and more. They can create unique one off designs for a personal touch or they can do customising or branding on their current designs for you too.

While going through their many many designs I also spotted the Hemingway Mug and the Blue Lady Mug which are both also to die for! If you are planning a show stopping party of looking for a unique gift for friends or family then you should totally check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment