Thursday 31 December 2015

2015

Well that's it folks 2015 is drawing to an end, what a year it's been. I've been very lucky this year, I've seen some great friends get married, said 'see you later' to others who have moved away.
Traveled the UK visiting friends and family, had a visit from my bestie and her hubby and Martyn and I moved into the wee flat we now call home.
I think 2016 will have a lot to live up to. Martyn and I are planning on taking our first steps onto the property ladder. I'm going to put more effort into this blog and the work I have been doing with Time Out Edinburgh and we'll be saving all the pennies we can to go to Australia in summer 2017 to go and visit that bestie I mentioned.
My Instagram #2015bestnine
Keep your eyes peeled for a couple of tutorial squirreled away over the festive period and to the Date Night posts and Wish List Wednesday will be back in a monthly form rather than weekly. I've learnt a lot about blogging this year and I'm looking forward to learning even more in the next 12 months!

Have a great New Year everyone and I'll see you in 2016 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment