Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wish List Wednesday - Ollie & Nic’s Delicious Apple bag

Good news! The internet is back up and running in The Clubhouse again! The lovely man from Virgin came and fixed it on Sunday afternoon – this did mean we had to take down the fort we’d build in the livingroom earlier than we had planned but it was worth it to save the data on my phone!  …And yes we build a fort, after the craziness of August and having guests every weekend we decided that we would hibernate for the first weekend in September. It was a super fort with fairy lights and a wall banner that says ‘Hello Sailor’ that my best friend Ginge made me!
Enough of my rambling and back on with Wish List Wednesday! This week I’m swooping after Ollie & Nic’s Delicious Apple bag, to be honest I’ve been swooning over it for years and never need able to justify buying it to myself but I think this might be the year I finally splash out (or put it top of my Christmas list). I first saw it when Ollie and Nic had a shop in Union Square in Aberdeen, I would go in and visit it in my lunch break, have long discussions with friends about how much I wanted it but really it wasn’t practical. Basically I had a crush on it. As with all crushes I eventually stopped visiting it when the shop moved further away, every now and again it would pop into my head and I’d smile but I was never really over it.
Isn't she adorable!
In the last year or so there has been a massive growth in kitch and fruity looking handbags – I bought the orange slice and chocolate bar bags from New Look, these all echoed the Apple bag back into my thoughts.
Ohhhh look inside...
The bag it’s self is a red rattan and apple shaped with a detachable shoulder strap and grab handles. It is lined with a polkadot material and the popper close fastening looks like a stalk and even has a leaf detail attached to it. With an internal pocket and stud feet its practical too. Personally this would be a date night or night out with the girls bag for me and would have a treasured spot on display the rest of the time.  

2 comments: